We are looking for Freshers – Electronics/Electrical Diploma and Degree Holders
Number of Vacancies: 3 (Three)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gurgaon
Starting Annual Gross Emolument: ₹160,000 to ₹240,000
Email us your Resume & Photo to email@example.com
Kawach Protection Systems Pvt Ltd. was established in 1983 and is into the business of Electronic Security Systems. We are the exclusive distributor in India of M/s Jablotron, a world leader in Intrusion Alarm Systems. We work with Business Partners all over India, who are trained and supported by us and who are committed to ensuring that the electronic protection solutions that they provide to protect the end customers are the best.
We impart world-class training to candidates that we hire. We are currently hiring people who have the ability to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the industry to learn and make our business partners feel confident and safe working with us.
For over 30 years we have offered diverse security solutions to a varied mix of well-known customers. Now, keeping in view the growing crime graph and expanding market, we are priming our Alarm Systems division that trains and supports our business partners. Our systems may be used for securing homes of high net-worth Individuals (HNIs), Commercial Complexes, Banks, Institutions, Industrial and Government applications.
Installing fault-free intruder alarms is high precision work where the margin for error is 0%! So, training forms the most important core of our activity.
What will you learn?
Few places offer as many learning opportunities as Kawach to gain knowledge in this specialized field. People who we have trained and have worked for us in the past have done well in life, with many now working for multinational companies in India and abroad. You get to work in a stimulating environment and get rewarded for outstanding performance. From research to consulting, services, solutions and products – the breadth and spread of our product range offers career building opportunities for the right candidates.
You will learn new skills, work across different disciplines and can even move into newer roles within the company. This is possible with our caring professional development and training guidance. Kawach offers a healthy environment to work and progress in.
To ensure your overall success we will also train you in soft-skills to interact with highly placed individuals and successful organizations to carry out the above activities, t!
What will you do?
If selected, you will be trained in the system design and rendering of technical support on the most modern Electronic Protection Systems including our latest line-up of Addressable GSM based Intrusion Detection & Alarm Systems, Perimeter Security Fencing, Analog & IP based Video Surveillance, Card & Fingerprint based Access Control Systems, Electronic Guard Patrol Systems etc. Apart from the technical training, we will also improve your soft skills, as well as, train you in high trust selling.
Skills that are only taught in the best tech and business schools.
We are looking for Electronics/Electrical Diploma and Degree Holders.
We require qualified people, who we can train so that they can skillfully help our business partners to install and maintain high-tech electronic protection systems.
The Applicant should preferably
- Be a fresher or have a maximum of one year of work experience
- Have a verified and referenced background
- Not have any convictions or pending criminal proceeding/s going on against them
- Should be willing to work with ‘own hands’
- Have a positive and ‘Never-Say-Die’ attitude
- Have the knowledge of basic principles of time management & setting priorities.
- Have the ability to learn to plan, schedule, handle and monitor his/her assigned work.
- Believe in teamwork and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a nature to do high quality work that people remember him/her by.
- Have a problem-solving mindset with multi-tasking abilities.
- Have working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, G-Suite, Google Drive
- Possess a SmartPhone and a Two Wheeler (bike or scooter) to travel within the NCR, so as to reach our customers in the shortest time.
- Training on Electronic Security Systems (Intrusion, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems)
- After training, a salary path that is better than the industry average if you have the right qualifications, skills set and attitude.
- Statutory benefits such as PF, ESI, Bonus, EL, CL, Gratuity etc.
- A career path with incremental training, salary and incentive structure
- Reimbursement of fuel & maintenance expenses for your vehicle
- A healthy fun-filled work environment.
Email us your Resume & Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org